Friday, February 1, 2008

Chicago slugfest as U. S. Senate candidate Andy Martin accuses Chicago Tribune reporter of “unnatural obsession”

NEWS FROM:
ANDY MARTIN
“He works for
the People of Illinois”
Republican for U. S. Senator
Suite 4406
30 E. Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-4723
(312) 440-4124

ATTENTION: ASSIGNMENT/DAYBOOK EDITORS

ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEWS CONFERENCE - TODAY

ANDY MARTIN WILL SUE THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE’S RICK PEARSON FOR YET ANOTHER ROUND OF PEARSON’S MCKENNA-COMBINE-CONTROLLED LIES AND DISTORTIONS

“COMBINE” REPORTER SLASHES AT MARTIN IN DESPERATE LAST-MINUTE ATTEMPT TO INFLUENCE FEBRUARY 5TH PRIMARY

PEARSON CONFERS THE “GOLD SEAL OF APPROVAL” ON ANDY MARTIN AS THE CANDIDATE THE CORRUPT ILLINOIS COMBINE FEARS MOST

MARTIN PROMISES TO WIN ON FEBRUARY 5TH AND REMOVE PEARSON, MCKENNA AND THE COMBINE FROM ANY FUTURE ROLE IN CONTROLLING ILLINOIS POLITICS

JUDGE STUART PALMER IS EXPOSED AS “YET ANOTHER CROOKED COOK COUNTY JUDGE”

(CHICAGO)(February 1, 2008) Republican U. S. Senate candidate Andy Martin will hold a sidewalk news conference Friday, February 1st at 1:00 P.M. to announce that he is going to sue the Chicago Tribune and Associated Press and their law firms for defamation. The Tribune has repeatedly, maliciously and deliberately allowed a reporter with a personality disorder involving Martin to stalk Martin.

“For many years, Rick Pearson of the Tribune has had a very unnatural obsession with me,” Martin will state. “It’s frightening. He is a form of stalker. Since 2003 Illinois journalists have been aware of Pearson’s personal ‘problems’ involving me. Pearson is afraid to approach me in person, so he sends junior reporters to do his dirty work, and then publishes the same old lies that he has been printing over and over again. It’s time to file another lawsuit against the Tribune. Indeed a crooked Cook County Judge, Stuart palmer, did dismiss an earlier case, but that decision only came after I moved to remove the judge from the case. The judge’s ruling is legally void.

“Judge Palmer is just another crooked, fixed Cook County judge who is manipulyed by the Sonnenschein law firm. I have helped send many crooked Cook County judges to federal prison after the Greylord prosecutions. And so I am indeed very unpopular in the judicial system. But the Chicago Tribune grossly deceives its readers by making claims out of context.

“The Illinois Supreme Court was very angry at me because as a law student I worked to successfully remove two judges on the court for taking bank stock bribes, in the Ray Klingbiel - Roy Solfisburg bank stock caper. The judges were forced off the court and the court promised to retaliate against me, and did. It was my ‘finest hour’ as a lawyer. Placed in context, the court retaliated against a young lawyer for being too honest, not for being dishonest. But, hey, an honest lawyer doesn’t stand a chance in the Illinois courts. Everyone knows that.

“Rick Pearson won’t tell his readers the truth about me, but I will tell the Internet the truth about him. The rumor on the street is Pearson takes money to slant his stories.

“I did not run for Congress in 1986, and Mr. Pearson is aware of that truth. I have testified under oath. But Pearson prefers to publish the same old lies, and in the past WGN-TV has also been used as a conduit for Pearson’s slime.

“Pearson is known as a stooge of the Billionaire McKenna family and the Republican Party, and he is a valet of the ‘Combine’ that corrupts and controls Chicago politics. The Combine fears me like no other candidate. If I am nominated, I will continue to campaign relentlessly against the Combine, and if I am elected I will destroy the Combine. That is why Pearson is publishing his last-minute slime.

“Pearson’s latest story was prompted by my radio advertising openly attacking the Combine for the first time in Illinois political history. The Combine is terrified of my campaign.

“When Andy McKenna pulled his dirty ‘endorsement’ maneuver in December, he did not tell any of the legitimate media; only Pearson was advised of McKenna’s scheme.

“Pearson does correctly quote me as stating I am very proud of the enemies I have made, because I have relentlessly and successfully exposed corruption and arrogance in our federal and state court systems. [See Andymartin.com for details.] And, frankly, judges don’t like to be exposed as crooked. Yes, they retaliate. Stuart Palmer is only the latest crooked judge who I will seek to have removed from the bench.

“As I have done in the past, I treated Mr. Mendell of the Tribune with complete fairness and openness, as witnesses can attest. Unfortunately, Mendell was apparently coerced into adding his name to an article with facts he knew to be false and misleading. Mr. Pearson has ruined yet another young journalist’s career as part of his obsession to attack me. I will take up the matter with Sam Zell.

“Thank you Rick Pearson. Every day you live a lie, masquerading as a reporter when you are really an errand boy for Andy McKenna I, II, III, Junior or whatever they call themselves, and the McKenna Fortune. The ‘Combine’ loves you, and I will file suit to expose you. But, ultimately, you have given me the Gold Seal of approval as the anti-Combine candidate. Thank you.

“In the meantime, I promise the People of Illinois that we will win on February 5th, and we will remove both McKenna and Pearson from their malignant positions,” Martin will state.

NEWS CONFERENCE DETAILS:

WHO: U. S. Senate candidate Andy Martin

WHERE: Sidewalk news conference, SE corner of Huron and
Wabash (St. James Cathedral)(indoors at 30 E. Huron if
Weather requires), Chicago


WHEN: Friday, February 1, 2008 1:00 P.M.

WHAT: Andy Martin will sue the Chicago Tribune,
Associated Press and their law firms for defamation

MEDIA
CONTACT: (312) 440-4124; Cell (917) 664-9329

WEBSITE: http://www.AndyforUSSenator.com

E-MAIL: AndyforUSSenator@aol.com
------------------------------------------
© Copyright by Andy Martin 2008. Martin holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law. See also AndyforUSSenator.blogspot.com; AndyforUSSenator.wordpress.com.

No comments: